Custom Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Paint and Wallpaper

Feeling very hopeful that I've found the perfect paint sample at Sherwin Williams today. Excited to go home at put them on the wall. Before long there's going to be more paint samples on the wall than original paint.... maybe I'll just go with that :)

While I was at the paint store, waiting on my samples to be mixed,  I perused the Modern Home wallpaper sample book. In LOVE with a few options for below the chair rail in the dining room. I'm usually anti-wallpaper, and still am for the most part, but I really loved some of the options.  These are just a few of the pretties. The pictures don't do them justice- they're beautiful, textured paper. After the family room is done the next project is the dining room. Yay!



No comments

Post a Comment

For the Love of Burlap . All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.