Custom Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome!

Hello, there! Welcome to the blog.

We've been in our current house about four months now and I'm going crazy for inspiration for a paint color for our family/playroom. Suggestions are appreciated. Other than that, the house progress is coming along lovely. This house isn't really in need of any major projects (unlike our last house- wow, we completely  remodeled the entire house. Fortunately it paid off and we sold it fairly quickly) but I definitely want to make some changes to make it "ours."

In the past four months the laundry room and Graham's abode have been pained (the first day actually- thanks to my Dad!), the master bedroom and one of the guest bedrooms have been painted and now I'm searching for right paint colors for the family room as well as the hallways.... I don't want my house to look like painting disaster, so, my next step is to come up with a color pallet for the house. Similar to the one below, not the colors- but the idea. I want a cohesive look, so I think this will help direct me. Okay, on to the paint store for samples. Have a great day!
L


No comments

Post a Comment

For the Love of Burlap . All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.