Custom Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

What's that I see? Fancy Windows!

I have been on the hunt for old, cheap, windows for, what feels like, my whole life. I had forgotten that when we replaced windows at our old house they got transferred to my parents for a use in their greenhouse. Lucky for me they never got around to installing them so I got hem back! YAY!! I'm so excited. They were absolutely disgusting from being stored outside but nothing that Clorox wipes and a fresh coat of pretty turquoise paint can't handle. I guess you're wondering why I want new old windows, I'm planning on hanging these four in the hallway that leads from the bedroom level to the main level of the house. The next time you'll be seeing these windows they'll be hung on the wall! 

No comments

Post a Comment

For the Love of Burlap . All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.